New to the Forum

ATL

FNG
I am new to the forum, and wanted to introduce myself. Currently living in the northeast, professional pilot, married, father of one child.

I have lived in NY, NJ, NH, FL, KY, and NM, and spent a good amount of time in CA and WY with family. I enjoy bowhunting KY public land whitetail every year, and DIY bow/rifle hunting for multiple species in NM and WY when I draw. My favorite time spent hunting is living out of a backpack in the wilderness for several days. In the off season I fly fish for big brown and rainbow trout where ever I find them.

I look forward to learning from the other members of Rockslide, and contributing in a positive manner when my knowledge allows.

I am new to the forum, and wanted to introduce myself. Currently living in the northeast, professional pilot, married, father of one child.

I have lived in NY, NJ, NH, FL, KY, and NM, and spent a good amount of time in CA and WY with family. I enjoy bowhunting KY public land whitetail every year, and DIY bow/rifle hunting for multiple species in NM and WY when I draw. My favorite time spent hunting is living out of a backpack in the wilderness for several days. In the off season I fly fish for big brown and rainbow trout where ever I find them.

I look forward to learning from the other members of Rockslide, and contributing in a positive manner when my knowledge allows.
Welcome!