New to the site from Maryland

Hello to all,

Disclaimer, I followed a few members from saddlehunter to here. They are said that this is a great place also. I have a Lone Wolf sit and climb that has been dependable but recently moved to hang on and saddle.

A little about myself. late 30s, grew up in Los Angeles but then the Army took me to a few places. Wife is from Maryland so when I left the military 3 years ago we setup root in central Maryland. Lots of farms and public lands. I was a rifle hunter but randomly tried my father-in-law's bow and I am now in love with bow. Got myself a nice used Mathews Creed. What nice is that bow season is so much longer plus you can practice more without hassle and cost of ammos. With my first responsibility to my family, I'll be lucky to find 4-5 days the whole year to hunt for now but check I the forums often to live vicariously via other's success. Most public lands in my area only allow bows anyway. Good luck to everyone for the upcoming season.

Bucketlist in no order:
Elk
Bear
Mule Deer
Moose
Wolf
An out of country trip

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

OP
H
Thanks for the welcomes! Looking to learn a lot now and contribute someday.

Dream is to one day join the 'I been elk hunting' club once all kids are out of diapers and in school. Dont care which order at this point.