New to the Site....

Antler

FNG
I just heard about this site and started looking for some more info. It looks good so far but I cannot find anyplace that describes your use of the term "Western" in short, what state is this forum based out of? Is that an allowed question?

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Hi, Antler

This Site is based on western mountain hunting, not so much a state. But to get you ready for a Back country hunt out west. although you will find that are pro staff cover almost every western state. So ask away

Ryan

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Antler, welcome to the site. You will notice that our staff resides in just about every state W of the Dakotas and Alaska. We broke our forums down by subject so if you have a question on a state, try posting in the forum of the species you are intersted in. Best of luck

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome aboard! Good to have you! There is a wealth of knowledge to be learned on this site!

Antler,

Welcome to the Rok!!!! Please let us know about any information that you are looking for. Species info, clothing, gear, optics, etc. You name it we want to help you.

OP
Antler

Antler

FNG
Evan, my question based on the fact that I am a member of two Washington based sites and because this was touting Western I curious about a state home. I understand now and have no questions about Hunts for you at this time. I appreciate everyone's response and I will be checking frequently to see how it is going.

Thanks Al