new to trail cameras

warhawk07

FNG
hello, as the title says, I'm new to wireless trail cameras and have a couple dumb questions

i have own two separate pieces of land located 150 miles apart. in one area, only verizon works, and in the other area i get a decent signal from verizon and ATT. My iPhone is on an ATT network. since verizon works in both places, i was going to buy 2 cameras per property, i was thinking of simply buying verizon compatible cameras then i can use the cameras in both places. then i came up with a bunch of questions. I'm looking at Browning defender cameras, FWIW

- can i get pics sent to my ATT iPhone from a Verizon camera?? or better said....does the trail cam network need to be the same as your cell phone network??
- can i sign up for the trail camera plan option for up to 4 cams on the plan, if the cameras won't be anywhere near each other?? does it matter??

thanks in advance

Sled

WKR
I can't speak for the Browning defender cam but the spy point cams I run it does not matter what my cell service is. The camera comes with a SIM card associated with either AT&t or Verizon. Obviously you would want to choose the one that has the best coverage in that area. SpyPoint comes with a basic no-fee plan of 100 photos per month. You just add on higher level plans depending on how many photos you want. Your cell phone only comes into play if you want to receive photos while you're in the field. For instance when you set up the camera if you have AT&t for a cell phone and a Verizon camera you may not be able to receive the photo in the field If AT&t provides no service for the area.

Traveler

WKR
the service on your phone doesn’t matter, other than having service in a given area. It’s like a person with att can call someone with verizon.
proximity of each camera to each other also doesn’t matter.