New Travel Trailer - Coleman or Jayco?

You will almost always get better service if you go with someone other than camping world. The coleman name is not what it used to be. These are not the rock solid lantern and pop up builders of the past. The name has been sold and they slap it on whatever they can put out. Find a local dealer with a good reputation. Your dealer will make more of a difference than the unit, if you are looking at units that belong in a similar price point. I hear it from customers all the time, the stories of bad service from bad dealers. ( I am an owner of a dealership)

Jon C

FNG
I like the jayco they seem to have less issues. They seem just a step above most others in their class.

gearguywb

WKR
We have been looking hard at trailers since I am now semi-retired.

Love the Nash lineup, but too heavy for our truck.

Outdoors RV is another ....better quality brand.

For less $$$ we liked the 2500 from Grand Design.

As others said, the dealer can make a difference. I stopped into a Bish's while traveling to look at Outdoors RV. Asked the sales guy to see what they had at other stores (specific model). Never heard back. Went to the closest Bish's, nope we don't have anything. Long story short, after 3 emails and 2 calls about one they DO have, finally got a real person to call me back.

With that track record, I would sure hate to think about what a warranty issue would take to be resolved.