New under layer clothes on a budget

montei

FNG
I bought some cheap work out shirts off Amazon. $25 for 5 or so. 2 of them are hunting colors and worked really well for me this year.

Matt79

Lil-Rokslider
Cabelas E.C.W.C.S base layers are all 50% off rt now. They have light, medium and heavy weight top and bottoms. Pretty good for the price.

Depending on how hot you run it may be worth it to spend a little more and get zip off bottoms. After the first time o had to strip down and n the side of a mountain I just dealt with being a little cold and got rid of my old UA bottoms. Then last year I finally break down and bought some kings camo 3/4 length merino zip offs. Money 👌🏼

It’s time 😕
on a budget and need some new winter underwear best bang for the buck ?
not backpacking or hiking underwear weight

Uniqlo. I buy 95% of my long underwear from that apparel company. They carry two different weights, pertaining to whatever type of climate you'll be using them in.

ptmn

FNG
I'm cheap, I use my military issue lightweight and/or heavy weight poly-pro tops and bottoms. Not fancy, but durable, functional and warm even when it gets wet.

Added bonus of military poly-pro, if they get wet, all you have to do is remove them and swing them around as fast as you can to get the water out, then put them back on.

If you're not military, one of your military buddy's probably has a set of spares you can have or they can pick them up at the Military Clothing Sales Store, the PX or AAFES online