New UTV, blast away 🤣

buckwalleye

Lil-Rokslider
We just got a 700-4 deluxe. There’s balls deep snow here now so it hasn’t gotten much use, but so far we love it. Got 2 little kids and like to ride around, and it’s great if just I go to the woods to do work. Only have KFI 4500 stealth winch and Honda bed extender for accessories. Wanted to use it for a while to see what else we’d like..... windshield already on the list
6992D3EE-461D-49A3-BA74-0E1E93C927CF.jpeg7E756E0D-80AD-45FC-BE08-9A4791A80642.jpeg

gearguywb

WKR
Went to a 1K5 last spring. Use it for goofing off and a lot of time on the sporting clays courses. Really happy with the choice.

Wib

Lil-Rokslider
I live on a pretty steep bluff. ATV has no problem but would a sidexside be more tippy? Is it something to be concerned with much more so with a sidexside vs. 4wheeler?

loadsandlattes

Lil-Rokslider
canam.jpgcanam2.jpg

No blasting away here. It can be a little heavy to tow around, but not too terribly bad. I definitely prefer beating this along fire roads, trails, pastures, and marshes over my Tundra. I plan to add half doors and a full windshield this year along with new 30" tires.

It's also great for driving around the community I live in as well as taking the dirt county roads to buddies homes a couple of miles away. Expensive toy, but I had no trouble justifying the price :)

OP
tdhanses

tdhanses

WKR
I live on a pretty steep bluff. ATV has no problem but would a sidexside be more tippy? Is it something to be concerned with much more so with a sidexside vs. 4wheeler?
Yes the utv would be more tippy, higher center of gravity.

cbeck36

Lil-Rokslider
View attachment 268071View attachment 268072

No blasting away here. It can be a little heavy to tow around, but not too terribly bad. I definitely prefer beating this along fire roads, trails, pastures, and marshes over my Tundra. I plan to add half doors and a full windshield this year along with new 30" tires.

It's also great for driving around the community I live in as well as taking the dirt county roads to buddies homes a couple of miles away. Expensive toy, but I had no trouble justifying the price :)
That is a really cool rig. You build the rack or purchase it?

loadsandlattes

Lil-Rokslider
That is a really cool rig. You build the rack or purchase it?
Thanks!

I saw quackrack online and thought about buying through them. Then after showing a buddy of mine who welds and has a cnc and all the fun stuff a picture and he said he could do it for a case of beer with leftover aluminum.

We measured it out and installed it a few weeks later! All I have to do is remove it every now and then and touch up with spray on bed liner.