NEW Vortex 2021 Lineup

gcronin

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
NewFor2021-SocialPost2.jpg

Hey everyone,

Vortex has announced our new 2021 lineup and I wanted to make sure Rokslide was some of the first to know about these killer new products. Here is the all-new gear designed to help you in the field or on the range for 2021:

Fury® HD 5000 AB: Eliminate the unknown.

The next generation Fury® HD 5000 AB takes the guess work out of dialing long-range shots with in-display ballistic data, built-in environmental sensors, and wind bearing capture mode, which means less time calculating ballistics and more time putting rounds down range.
• In-display wind/drop solutions via integrated Applied Ballistics® Elite Solver
• Customize ballistic profiles via the Fury HD App
• Full crosswind and wind bearing capture modes
• Pairs with Kestrel® wind meters and Applied Ballistics® Garmin® devices

Learn more about the Fury® HD 5000 AB by clicking here or see it in action: Fury® HD 5000 AB Overview Video

SPARC® SOLAR: Carry the sun into the storm.

The SPARC® SOLAR harnesses the power of the sun to extend your battery life up to 150,000 hours, powering a reliable tactical machine ready to help you protect what matters most.
• Solar powered, with Auto-D-TEC® Technology to automatically switch from solar to battery power
• Motion activation capable
• Daylight bright 2 MOA red dot

Learn more about the SPARC® SOLAR, by clicking here or see it in action: SPARC® SOLAR Overview Video

Spitfire™ HD Gen II 3x and 5x: Built small to go big.

With a redesigned HD optical system that cuts inches and ounces off the original platform, the new Spitfire™ HD Gen II 3x and 5x are a shooter’s dream come true.
• HD Optical system
• Ultra-compact and lightweight design
• Purpose built AR-BDC4 reticle for 5.56 cartridges
• 5x model includes micro red dot sight mounting platform on top

Learn more about the Spitfire™ HD Gen II 3x and 5x by clicking here or see it in action: Spitfire™ HD Gen II 3x and 5x Overview Video

All new Tripod lineup!

Radian™ Carbon: The ultimate in stability, precision, and perspective.

Whether it’s anchoring your precision rifle, or supporting your spotter in the field, the Radian™ Carbon changes the rules when it comes to getting the utmost finesse out of a rock-solid platform.
• Ball and leveling head options
• Up to 55 lb. max load for use with large binoculars, spotting scopes, and rifles
• Carbon fiber leg construction

Learn more about the Radian™ Carbon by clicking here or see it in action: Radian™ Carbon Overview Video

Ridgeview™ Carbon: The height of stability.

For higher performance at higher heights, and features to get low when you need it, Ridgeview™ Carbon is designed to set a new standard in stability.
• Extended height for standing while glassing
• 22 lb. max load
• 2-Way pan head
Learn more about the Ridgeview™ Carbon by clicking here or see it in action: Ridgeview™ Carbon Overview Video

Summit™ Carbon II: Go lighter, go faster, go anywhere.

When every ounce in your pack out counts, count on Summit™ Carbon II to keep you moving without sacrificing stability.
• Compact, lightweight design for ultimate packability
• 22 lb. max load
• 2-Way pan head

Learn more about the Summit™ Carbon II by clicking here or see it in action: Summit™ Carbon II Overview Video

High Country™ II: Own the high ground.
The High Country™ II lets you take the high ground with you, offering the ideal combination of stability and packability.
• 22 lb. max load
• Aluminum leg construction
• 2-Way pan head

Learn more about the High Country™ II by clicking here or see it in action: High Country™ II Overview Video

If you are wondering wondering which of the new tripods in our lineup is right for you, check out our comparison video by clicking here.

OP
gcronin

gcronin

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
There is lots of info here, so if anyone has any questions don't hesitate to reach out!

OP
gcronin

gcronin

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Where are the tripods made?

Is the glass in the fury any better than gen 2?
Great questions - while all of the tripods are designed and engineered here in house, the Radian Carbon is manufactured in China and the Summit Carbon II, Ridgeview Carbon, and High Country II are manufactured in Thailand.

Optically, the Fury HD 5000 AB is the same as the previous model.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
sorry but if i'm dropping $900+ on a tripod it's going to be European or USA made

This thing is super solid....
f6de9e8d5879154f68b8452b50a98201.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j.baum

FNG
Just ordered the 5000 ABs. Been needing a new rangefinder and just sold my binos, so perfect timing. Never had a combo bino/rangefinder before so we'll see how it goes.

OP
gcronin

gcronin

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Just ordered the 5000 ABs. Been needing a new rangefinder and just sold my binos, so perfect timing. Never had a combo bino/rangefinder before so we'll see how it goes.
Awesome - let me know what you think of it when you get your hands on it!

JGRaider

WKR
Graham, you guys really should have tweaked the optics in this new Fury. It would have set you apart from the Sig300 which has the same optics, and practically the same functions.

OP
gcronin

gcronin

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Graham, you guys really should have tweaked the optics in this new Fury. It would have set you apart from the Sig300 which has the same optics, and practically the same functions.
Appreciate the feedback, my friend! We wanted to have them be at an affordable price point for the features you get. Increasing the optical quality, while it would be awesome, would really increase in the price of the unit. One important factor to look at when comparing is ranging capabilities and how far they will give ballistics out to. This is what really sets the Fury HD 5000 AB in my mind. It will range reflective targets out to 5,000 yards and will give ballistics all the way out to that distance. The ballistics are not limited to any distance.

Appreciate the feedback, my friend! We wanted to have them be at an affordable price point for the features you get. Increasing the optical quality, while it would be awesome, would really increase in the price of the unit. One important factor to look at when comparing is ranging capabilities and how far they will give ballistics out to. This is what really sets the Fury HD 5000 AB in my mind. It will range reflective targets out to 5,000 yards and will give ballistics all the way out to that distance. The ballistics are not limited to any distance.
I would also buy a pair of I could get your best glass in the package. It would certainly be nice to have that option!

OP
gcronin

gcronin

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
I would also buy a pair of I could get your best glass in the package. It would certainly be nice to have that option!
Appreciate the feedback. It's great to hear what our customers are looking for - I'll certainly pass the request along to our NPD team!

Beendare

WKR
Vortex is a great compNy...with a good warranty service- no guff.

I would like to see them put better lenses in their stuff and sacrifice something else like Leopold has done....but maybe thats the case as I havent seen Vortex’s latest....Ive heard its better.

OP
gcronin

gcronin

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Vortex is a great compNy...with a good warranty service- no guff.

I would like to see them put better lenses in their stuff and sacrifice something else like Leopold has done....but maybe thats the case as I havent seen Vortex’s latest....Ive heard its better.
Thanks for the kind words - if you have any questions on our optics or gear, don't hesitate to reach out!

Thanks for the kind words - if you have any questions on our optics or gear, don't hesitate to reach out!
I would like to see you guys sacrifice absolutely nothing and put out the world’s best RF Bino.

Take a shot at Leica and Zeiss by integrating your UHD glass into a technologically advanced RF bino.

I bet you could do it for less than a 3500.com and actually have the BT work consistently.