New VXR which sight?

This bow is unbelievably fun to shoot. Its easy to draw, smooth to shoot, and very comfortable in my hand.
Now down to business.
I mounted a trophy ridge react 5 pin. Bow shoots great but if I’m understanding this site you don’t move individual pins. As you site in for 20 they all move to automatically site in to 60.
Im Good with that except my 20, 30, 40 are so close it’s just one long pin. Now I don’t have the best eyes and where glasses but the 3 pens run together which leads me having a harder time not being low or high.

so what’s another good site? or I just need to learn to shoot this one as it’s accurate and I think I’ll have this problem with all of them.

This bow is unbelievably fun to shoot. Its easy to draw, smooth to shoot, and very comfortable in my hand.
Now down to business.
I mounted a trophy ridge react 5 pin. Bow shoots great but if I’m understanding this site you don’t move individual pins. As you site in for 20 they all move to automatically site in to 60.
Im Good with that except my 20, 30, 40 are so close it’s just one long pin. Now I don’t have the best eyes and where glasses but the 3 pens run together which leads me having a harder time not being low or high.

so what’s another good site? or I just need to learn to shoot this one as it’s accurate and I think I’ll have this problem with all of them.
I think there are a couple ways to tackle this issue. First thing that I think of is the speed your arrow is going right now. What is your draw weight, draw length, and total arrow weight?

You could easily turn down the poundage and/or increase arrow weight to slow down your arrow which will increase your pin gaps.

If your sight has a dovetail you can move the sight farther from the bow which increases your pin gaps.

If you're totally set on getting a new sight there are some really good three pin sliders that you might like. Montana Black Gold make a Mountain lite or whitetail model that are light weight and very adjustable.

My favorite sight is the Spot Hogg Fast Eddie double pin. I get a second aiming point with the second pin and a clean sight picture because it's a single vertical post.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Whitetaildown215

Lil-Rokslider
I had a react sight for a while. If I remember right you sighted your 20 and 30 yard pins in and the rest fell in place., but that was years ago and they may have changed that. I would agree with the mbg sight. I think the pins are brighter in the mbg than on the spot hog which is why I chose that. Also if you order one get it from S&S archery or just call rob if you have questions.

Zac

WKR
The React is meant to calibrate for 280 fps. So if your close to that, it should work fine. That being said the Black Gold Pro is probably the best site on the market. I don't know much about it but I am very intrigued with the site from B3 as well. Lots of cool target features in a hunting platform.