new watch

rjs34

FNG
I bought a Suunto Vector HR last year and love it. The Suunto HR strap obviously works well but I also bought a Polar H7 bluetooth HR strap that will work with the watch but also via bluetooth. I use an iphone app called Digifit to track hikes/runs etc via HR and GPS. Pretty cool stuff.

J-Daddy

WKR
Any of you guys seen the RedClover watches??? Local place had some on sale so I picked one up recently...Just wore it around town and to some 3-D shoots but so far I like it...I read some reviews on the web and they were all good and it was always compared to the Suunto watches. If I remember right it has either a 5 year or lifetime warranty "I'd have to dig the paperwork out to see which". I wanted something that had a temp. reading & an Altim. reading for WY this year and liked the looks and weight on this one so I thought I'd try it.

sk1

WKR
i havent really looked at the suunto watches much because of their price, what does it do to make it worth the price? elevation and stuff or what?

colonel00

WKR
I love my Protrek (Pathfinder). I know it has limitations as far as altitude and some other minor ones but I live with it. Being solar powered with atomic time and other features fit me well for an ABC watch. Below is the 5000y model that I have and I put a titanium bracelet on it when not in the field.

Casio-ProTrek-PRW5000Y.jpg

RobD

Banned
I've been wanting a Suunto for a long time. Just another thing on the want list... one day hopefully...