Sold New zeiss conquest HD 10x42

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deerscat

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
New, never been in the field. Bought these this spring. $875 shipped and insured in lower 48.

brmtn

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
No affiliation with the seller but have to say: Excellent glass and a good price. I've owned SLCs, SLC HDs, ELs, EL SVs, SFs, BGATPs, Meostars, Ultravid HDs and more, and these are what I run now (2 pair, 10x42 & 8x32). Heck of a value and in practice as good (or better) than any of the above. Just replaced my Swaro 10x42 SLC HDs with these and the Zeiss were an upgrade; less CA, less edge distortion, better edge clarity (larger sweet spot), much better focuser, equally bright in practice, better FOV (easier to follow moving targets), fit & finish are just as good... IMHO the Zeiss are a better bino for field use. Good luck.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
No affiliation with the seller but have to say: Excellent glass and a good price. I've owned SLCs, SLC HDs, ELs, EL SVs, SFs, BGATPs, Meostars, Ultravid HDs and more, and these are what I run now (2 pair, 10x42 & 8x32). Heck of a value and in practice as good (or better) than any of the above. Just replaced my Swaro 10x42 SLC HDs with these and the Zeiss were an upgrade; less CA, less edge distortion, better edge clarity (larger sweet spot), much better focuser, equally bright in practice, better FOV (easier to follow moving targets), fit & finish are just as good... IMHO the Zeiss are a better bino for field use. Good luck.
I went through the same process and drew the same conclusion. Unless you need your bins to say Swarovski on the side, this is your best value IMO. Side by side with SLC's my Conquest HD's actually resolved just a hair more detail. And in this case, "hair" is accurate as I was looking at bobcat whiskers from 200 yards away on a dimly lit morning and had both the SLC's and the Conquest HD's resting on the window ledge of my hunting blind. There was no doubt I could see the whiskers on that cat better with the Conquest HD's. I sold the SLC's the next day and haven't missed them.

Good deal here!

Status
Not open for further replies.