Newb from MN

Thorn154

FNG
Great to see all the Minnesotians on the forum! Does anyone on here belong to and it's active in the local BHA chapter? I just joined and saw an email for the Rendezvous in August.

GabeMN

FNG
NG here from Minnesota - raised in Northern MN near Canadian border - live in Mankato now. Have been hunting out West for a couple years and trying to learn the game. Absolutely love it. Great site and info - just trying to learn how to use it properly. Great resource and ideas / feedback.

Attachments

• B4B9CF52-2C80-4A79-8354-5C5582343D12.jpeg
    B4B9CF52-2C80-4A79-8354-5C5582343D12.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 8
Greenheadkilla

Not sure if they have a open shoot for non members. But I do know it's a $40 membership. I have never shot there I know to many farmers so I just on there property.

Welcome! I'm in Hawley (almost North Dakota, farmland and prairie/wetlands mostly). First Westernish hunt happening this year as I drew the ND any deer tag and will be heading to the badlands to poke a hole in a muley.

Great to see all the Minnesotians on the forum! Does anyone on here belong to and it's active in the local BHA chapter? I just joined and saw an email for the Rendezvous in August.

I should probably join anyway but I was kind of turned off that it feels like the MSP chapter rather than the Minnesota chapter. I am part of their facebook group but I don't recall seeing any events that weren't an easy drive from the Twin Cities.