Newbie from Alabama

Xbow hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Just wanted to make a quick introduction. I am Xbox hunter from Alabama. I mainly hunt whitetail deer.

LightFoot

WKR
Welcome! Where in AL?

AL is where I'm from, though I'm a Texan now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

OP
X

Xbow hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Cleburne County. Small town of Heflin close to the Georgia state line off of I-20.

Some pretty woods around Heflin! I'm from Mississippi but have turkey hunted the pub land around Heflin the past two springs.

FLAK

WKR
Hey XBow, I spent the first 33 yrs of my life in Pell City, hunting and fishing St.Clair and Talladega counties.
Welcome to Rokslide. Hope you've had your vaccinations.

OP
X

Xbow hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Hey XBow, I spent the first 33 yrs of my life in Pell City, hunting and fishing St.Clair and Talladega counties.
Welcome to Rokslide. Hope you've had your vaccinations.
Spent a few hours in Pell City this weekend picking blueberries at a small blueberry farm. It’s about 45 minutes from my house.

OP
X

Xbow hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Some pretty woods around Heflin! I'm from Mississippi but have turkey hunted the pub land around Heflin the past two springs.
I do a good bit of deer hunting on the Choccolocco WMA. Some good deer to be found if you are willing to get away from the crowds.

drxron

FNG
I was just down in Lamar County to visit family and hunt, really love it out there. I plan on doing a bit more exploring down there later on in the year, maybe for hogs.