Newbie from CO

ededic

FNG
Hi all! Newbie from CO here. Front range.

I am 40, just getting into hunting after being very active outdoors forever. Looking to meet new people, possibly some hunting mentors and just learn the ropes in person rather than youtube.

Looking forward to getting into the mountains this september for some OTC archery elk!

Welcome, from another Colorado Front Range hunter, also a newbie to Rokslide (as a member, longtime lurker). I've hunted since I can remember and love connecting with others in the outdoors. Happy to connect about hunting and such. I'm just getting back into bow-hunting after a 25yr pause for rifle hunting, and am considering archery bull OTC in Colorado this year (didn't put in for any rilfe draws this year). Happy to connect here about hunting, tracking, outdoors stuff - and would be happy to connect with other bow hunters, too. Cheers!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Yo, hey Ed and what's up All.
I’m a noob as well. I lived in Fort Morgan for two years, back in 06... I have lived most my life in Wisconsin (beer, cheese, whiskey, cigars, Friends… And now hunting). I’m 35 married and have four kids!!!

4 AND NO MORE ;)

I just moved to Greeley 10 months ago. I’ve always had a desire to hunt but I have never had the opportunity. Moving out this way I decided to step in the direction and got my hunter safety, conceal carry, and a Tikka T3X 270, Beretta 12 gauge, Kimber micro 9, amongst other fun tools. Also I got my first elk tag from this last draw... (Was meant to go with a guy but he ended up moving to Wyoming and didn’t get the tag this year)

I’m also looking for a couple chaps to shoot, scout, and hunt.

I'm in the same boat! Bid for the first time this year and didn't get any of them so looking forward to seeing what 2nd draw looks like