Newbie from MN

bts

FNG
Love the site! Have hunted most everything with shotgun (except deer) so far. Just starting to set up a long range rifle and starting to consider some big game hunts. This site is a great resource.

Jotis

WKR
From the rosemount area of Minnesota. I hunt a lot around Minnesota. Use to hunt elk out west. Getting back into it again

JMDavies

WKR
Fellow MN guy here. I had a custom built last year and was extremely happy with the local gunsmith that put it together. Since then, I've had a number of friends do the same with great results. He's not fast but does a great job. Keep in touch if you'd like his contact.

welcome from the west metro!

Fellow MN guy here. I had a custom built last year and was extremely happy with the local gunsmith that put it together. Since then, I've had a number of friends do the same with great results. He's not fast but does a great job. Keep in touch if you'd like his contact.

Who is the gunsmith?

JMDavies

WKR
Grant County has 600yds and New York Mills/Rush Lake has 1,300. I live in the Waconia area so there pretty far away for me. I've heard rumors that Mankato is opening one.

Scottyboy

WKR
Grant County has 600yds and New York Mills/Rush Lake has 1,300. I live in the Waconia area so there pretty far away for me. I've heard rumors that Mankato is opening one.

$50/day seems like a helluva deal. (Comparing it too caribou in le suer). Going to check out the range in NYM for sure!