Newbie from SE Wisco

apohlo

Lil-Rokslider
What's cracking peeps? Long time RS lurker, trying to get my post count up so I can talk turkey with a couple guys in the classifieds. (Need a new optic for my Wby Vanguard 6.5) Did a 0 PP Speedgoat hunt last year and I'm hooked.

Long time Archerytalk member and T4R.org 4runner chap. Hope to learn some things while I'm around!

If you say hi below, post up your favorite brat flavor while you're at it 🤟

Two70win

FNG
Welcome! We spoke on my FNG post. I also drive a 4runner, just lifted it before my Wyoming mule deer trip last fall. As far as brats go, I roll my own with my own recipes. Beer brats, rueben brats, and chimichurri brats among others.

OP
apohlo

apohlo

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome! We spoke on my FNG post. I also drive a 4runner, just lifted it before my Wyoming mule deer trip last fall. As far as brats go, I roll my own with my own recipes. Beer brats, rueben brats, and chimichurri brats among others.
Right on! Let's chat 4runners sometime. I've had quite a few throughout the years. 3rd, 4th, and now 5th Gen.

Glad to see beer brats are on top of your list - can't say I've had chimichurri brats!

Two70win

FNG
I don't think anyone has. I might have to patent that recipe! I drive a 5th gen with 5100's, OME coils F&R, and BFG skinnies. Gets me where I want to go. Although it does suck fully loaded doing 85 across South Dakota!

OP
apohlo

apohlo

Lil-Rokslider
I don't think anyone has. I might have to patent that recipe! I drive a 5th gen with 5100's, OME coils F&R, and BFG skinnies. Gets me where I want to go. Although it does suck fully loaded doing 85 across South Dakota!
Well let me know if you want to share that recipe... Haha

Gas and 4runners don't get along too well, but it's worth the fact that our rigs are going to last forever!

@Scottf270 Can I get a picture or two of the LRTS? 44mm Obj?
Very interested. Thanks
Welcome to rokslide! Just an FYI - I almost got banned from the forum for trying to bypass the classified rules (contacting a member before you have the minimum number of posts) - just a friendly warning!

OP
apohlo

apohlo

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome to rokslide! Just an FYI - I almost got banned from the forum for trying to bypass the classified rules (contacting a member before you have the minimum number of posts) - just a friendly warning!
I appreciate this, and will not do so again. Thank you for the kind warning. I don't mean to break rules!