Newbie Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear_b23

FNG
I have a Florida fishing site. Shut down my forum for shenanigans from China or trolls. 10 post requirement is a little annoying when you start, but keeps the site from becoming overrun with dumb posts. The folks that meet the requirements probably really want to act normal. :)

Reactions: lif

jenstapio

FNG
I think the 10 posts and 7 days is totally reasonable and it weeds out most of the scammers and shit talkers for sure.

Reactions: lif
R

Raizmup

I had to re register as a newbie. I was Nuke Man and was registered on an email that's been gone for a long time. Luckily my phone remembered my password, until it didnt. I just wanted to pm a member but wasn't allowed for the 7 day 10 post rule....

karltime

FNG
I'm still trying to get my 10 posts and I've been registered for over a year. I would like it if maybe instead of jumping on peoples posts I could answer questions on a post and an admin could approve me? Only reason I'm posting now is that I want to buy something on the classifieds.

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
I'm still trying to get my 10 posts and I've been registered for over a year. I would like it if maybe instead of jumping on peoples posts I could answer questions on a post and an admin could approve me? Only reason I'm posting now is that I want to buy something on the classifieds.

what do u mean "admin approve me" ? you can pretty much reply to every post on here and answer people's questions

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member

Its already been asked and answered in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.