Newby Checking In

CW_12

FNG
I'm new to the Site and DrThorton said this was a great place for out west hunting type discussion. Look forward to talking Elk with you folks.

I'm from NM and grew up chasing elk, mule deer, turkey, and barbary sheep in NM. My main passion is a crisp September morning chasing screaming bull elk. I have a 9 year old and a 5 year old son that are completely eat up with hunting.

God, family, huntin, and work take up 99 percent of my time.

IAHNTR

WKR
Pretty soon you'll have to add Rokslide to that list of 99% of your time. It can be addicting. Welcome.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome aboard CW.......as noted it can get expensive to partake on this site............

RUTTIN

WKR
Or if your on a tight budget like some of us, you will learn a lot from others that partake in the great gear and let us know how it works, either way I'm sure you will fit right in.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome cw this is an awesome place.Aoudad are high on my bucket list wish your state would give me a tag. I'd enjoy seeing some pictures if you have any

OP
CW_12

CW_12

FNG
Welcome cw this is an awesome place.Aoudad are high on my bucket list wish your state would give me a tag. I'd enjoy seeing some pictures if you have any

I do have some pics and I'll post when I get a little bit of time. Been tied up all day working a shooting at work.