Newby (well kinda) Just saying Hey!

Deucebump

WKR
Hey All, Just wanted to get a first post up and give a little intro. Ive been creeping here for more than a few years, actually thought I had joined before but tried to log in and guess I had never registered. Im an Easterner (PA) with an insatiable love for the high mountain back country. Did my first DIY backcountry hunt in 2007 and have been obsessed ever since. I dont get into the high country EVERY year but I hunt somewhere in the west a time or 2 each year. Im mainly a DIY public land guy as being a blue collar guy it is the only way I can afford to go a time or 2 each year. As a young grandparent (oxymoronic I know) I am still able to get around pretty good. Im only 43, you do the math. Im a little bit of a gear junky and Im not much for forums in general, but if Im gonna use one this is it. Last but not least on top of my regular 50+ hr a week job, Im also a gunsmith. Lol, gluten for punishment I guess. Long enough intro Im sure, hope to swap stories and info with y’all in the future!

Attachments

• 31DBEB9F-D276-4E2C-9B52-22604F198B1A.jpeg
    31DBEB9F-D276-4E2C-9B52-22604F198B1A.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 14

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie