Newest offering from Stalker

Beendare

WKR
Steadman heres mine getting sealed. I swear I didnt copy yours,- grin- I ordered this back on Feb 6th. 19” ILF riser. Not sure when it will be finished.

Last edited:

Rob5589

WKR
I’ve shot the Black widows with that riser forward design and it does feel like they point a little better and are a little bit more stabile holding at FD.

The negative is they sacrifice a little bit of arrow performance.

Interesting. Can't wait to see yours, the riser looks amazing. I'm about to dabble with a recurve and see how it goes. I'd love to have one of South's someday if it all works out

Nice looking bows! I just put in my order for a Coyote FXT. Recurve and longbow limbs. A Weasel recurve for my daughter as well.

Sure will but it will be a while lol! Cocobolo for the flair, spalted maple on the back and belly, black and white ebony footed with Cocobolo for the limbs.

Beendare

WKR
Fwiw, I will put this here.
I can’t get my Stalker riser to tune with the same 340’s I use with my other 19” risers (64” bow) of the same length. Too stiff Even at higher #s.

My Trad tech and Dryad riser have windows that are both cut deeper. I need to find a skinner strike plate or go to 400’s but at this point getting the bow so close to hunt season it looks like I will be hunting with one of my other risers.

Fwiw, I will put this here.
I can’t get my Stalker riser to tune with the same 340’s I use with my other 19” risers (64” bow) of the same length. Too stiff Even at higher #s.

My Trad tech and Dryad riser have windows that are both cut deeper. I need to find a skinner strike plate or go to 400’s but at this point getting the bow so close to hunt season it looks like I will be hunting with one of my other risers.

It's amazing how much difference in tune you can get between bows with the same draw weight and length. MY Wapiti tuned full length 400's with 255 of point weight, but my heartland needed 340's with 280g on the front. The 400's came sideways out of my heartland.

Yeah, i’ve had to go up in spine using more efficient Limbs on one bow. This is a different situation I have the new Uukha Selengas on the 19” ILF riser at a couple pounds heavier and its showing stiff.

Same settings as my other bows, BH even between limbs, center brace 7 3/8”- 7 1/2”, nok 1/6”- 1/8” above square, 3 under.

it’s good news that I can shoot a week or spine as I can drop a little bit of arrow weight, but I’m not gonna have time to set up a completely new set of arrows.

Funny, work, vacations, etc…. and now this hunting season creeping up too fast.
Man, I set my nocking point up at 5/8''. It isn't as efficient, but I get pretty good arrow flight and it has my point on where I want it. Most importantly, my BH's hit at 20.