Newfoundland footware

I'm planning to go for Newfoundland Moose.
Muck boots just don't fit me right. My foot is very narrow. I tried every brand out there.
Any other suggestions ?

717jeeper

FNG
I wore le chameau boots that are sheep lined and have a zipper on the side, but the are expensive @ nearly @400. Many guys wear alpha burlys. My guy did not wear rubber boots while in the bogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where whatever knee high waterproof boots that are comfortable to your feet. It is wet there and even when it says 'waterproof or water-resistant', you better be sure before leaving. Water has a way of finding any little way to get into a boot. That is why knee high boots were best with a good rubber bands around them to secure your rain pants to the boots.

Trial153

WKR
Keep trying. Even the dry spots are wet in NF. I tried regular boots and gaitors...doable but you really need to pick your spots. You will encounter spots that nothing but rubber boots will work.
I maybe bring a pair of Cabelas instinct boots with built in gaitors as the boots are rubber coated kinda sorta. They look like they might work but I am not sure how they will hold up to the tuckamore and sink holes. In any event if I do I will have rubber boots as back ups.

mooster

WKR
Sorry but muck boots are the only solution. You just need to find the best fitting pair. I can hike miles in mine so it’s a matter of proper fit.