Newfoundland Hunt for 2021

tntrker

WKR
After months of research and questions, I finally pulled the trigger on a fly-in Moose hunt in Newfoundland Oct 3-10 2021. Thanks to all for your past and present inquiries and answers on here as it helped in my decision making, at which I had no clue of before. Going with my childhood BF again. We pulled off our 1st Montana Elk hunt together last fall and the info from here helped make that hunt a dream hunt. 2021, wow, gonna be hard to wait that long...

Gutshotem

WKR
Very cool, congrats. This hunt is something that I'll be looking at doing in the next 5 yrs as well so please keep us posted.

Matt79

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome!...who did you book with? 2 buddy’s and I booked with moose valley outfitters for 2022, we can’t wait for the experience.

After months of research and questions, I finally pulled the trigger on a fly-in Moose hunt in Newfoundland Oct 3-10 2021. Thanks to all for your past and present inquiries and answers on here as it helped in my decision making, at which I had no clue of before. Going with my childhood BF again. We pulled off our 1st Montana Elk hunt together last fall and the info from here helped make that hunt a dream hunt. 2021, wow, gonna be hard to wait that long...
who did you decide was best for you to book with?

Trial153

WKR
I just rebooked another spot for me and my father. 2022 first opening I could get