Newfoundland moose hunt for immobile hunter

Floater00

Lil-Rokslider
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a moose hunt that I can take my Dad on in 2021. He's an avid hunter, but has a bad leg and can't walk very far.

I've read all the Newfoundland posts and have started the process of contacting outfitters that seem like they might have operations that would work for us.

I've been on fly-in hunts in Newfoundland and had great experiences. I know it's a tall task, but I'd like my Dad to get a taste of how amazing the NL country is, not just ride around in a truck looking for a moose.

So I'm looking for an outfitter that has the possibility of a boat or Argo ride to a calling/ambush area. I understand that with my Dad's limitation he may have to ride some roads if it comes down to it, but I would like that to be plan B.

If anyone has had any experiences that they think would fit the bill please let me know. PM if you don't want to share specifics in public.

Thank you,

Alec

My guide only used the argo for recovery. Many guides just road hunt with a quad, pickup truck, ATV, side by side. Go to the Great American Outdoor show. It's next week.