Next Firstlite Sale?

Anyone know of the next First Lite sale or how to get a coupon code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year around spring I think they did an aerowool sale. Other than that I dont think they will have any big sales with all their new stuff coming out in the next few months.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Haha I wonder why the Uncompahgre is on sale though? Seems like they intend to keep it in the lineup. Maybe some improvements with the 2019 model?

I am guessing to get rid of backstock before the new stuff comes in. Maybe they made a small inline change on the new one.

isu22andy

WKR
What would you guys go with ? Uncompahrgre or the catalyst jacket?

ofl0926

WKR
What would you guys go with ? Uncompahrgre or the catalyst jacket?

Both are completely different and used differently as well.
What is your intention for the jacket?

isu22andy

WKR
Both are completely different and used differently as well.
What is your intention for the jacket?

I guess as a jacket hunting elk and Muleys in Montana in October November along with hunting whitetails early season . Which one is more versatile ?

ofl0926

WKR
I guess as a jacket hunting elk and Muleys in Montana in October November along with hunting whitetails early season . Which one is more versatile ?

So the puffy is a great insulation piece. Hike up to where you are going. Put the puffy on to insulate heat while you glass. Hiking in it, you will burn up. In a tree stand, might make a bit of noise cause of the putter material. Blocks some wind
The catalyst is a great outer layer jacket. It breathes well. You can where is whitetail hunting with no problem. Does repel water but is not completely water resistant in a down pour. Blocks some wind.

Both jackets are very different. I have them both and use the in different situations.

isu22andy

WKR
So the puffy is a great insulation piece. Hike up to where you are going. Put the puffy on to insulate heat while you glass. Hiking in it, you will burn up. In a tree stand, might make a bit of noise cause of the putter material. Blocks some wind
The catalyst is a great outer layer jacket. It breathes well. You can where is whitetail hunting with no problem. Does repel water but is not completely water resistant in a down pour. Blocks some wind.

Both jackets are very different. I have them both and use the in different situations.

Thanks - sounds like the puffy is a better fit for active hunting. Why is nothing in stock at the moment. Pretty frustrating .