Next kifaru pack?

I’m very close to pulling the trigger on a Fulcrum but have paranoia of a new pack being released shortly after. Any news of anything coming out like an improved fulcrum ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jspradley

WKR
The Fulcrum is a beast, you won't regret it.

As was said earlier, if you like something else sell it for almost what you paid for it.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Fulcrum is awesome.....that being said, you should just buy every new kifaru pack that comes out and try to get near full price for all your old ones on the kifaru facebook page.

Seriously, theres guys who dont even use their bags and buy every new thing that comes out.

92xj

WKR
I'd sure like a mountain warrior to hump a hoodlum creating a Warlum with one of the side pockets turned into a panel loader...(redline is zipper)
48914865801_de3d838bcc_z.jpg

48915069162_cbeaa01c7c_z.jpg

North

FNG
My first Kifaru pack was a Fulcrum. I tried the Woodsman and Reckoning and sold them as I liked the Fulcrum better. The open top stretch nylon pockets are handier than you’d expect and the 2 big side pockets work well for day use gear and the huge size will fit everything you need.

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
I am really hoping the new Apollo comes out before next years TAC. Would be really convenient. Definitely need to start saving for all the cool new things coming!

OP
D
Fulcrum is awesome.....that being said, you should just buy every new kifaru pack that comes out and try to get near full price for all your old ones on the kifaru facebook page.

Seriously, theres guys who dont even use their bags and buy every new thing that comes out.

Facebook page ?!??!?!?

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just buy the fulcrum. My buddies with other semi custom high end packs were amazed how well mine worked as a day pack and then further amazed when I threw all of their gear in on top of my gear and 50 lbs of neck meat in the bottom. Its a big pack but its awesome fro day mode glassing too.

WJS23

WKR
I have the EMR2 and am thinking of up grading to the fulcrum I just don’t know if it’s worth it

jm1607

WKR
I'm in the same boat but with their frame. I want to upgrade but if a new one is coming out before next season I'd like to wait!

OP
D
Nice got accepted Friday morning, sold my frame by 11 haha, then I bought a LPP they had seconds on. Sweet page