Next KUIU sale (2021), coupon codes??

Hi,
Im looking to upgrade my entire mountain raindeer settupe this year. Have decided to give kuiu a go.
However, i had hoped for some sales to make the 2500$ purchase a bit more plesant. Does anyone know if there will be any annually sales before the autumn, perhaps any good coupon codes??

Kind regards!

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
Last year they did a sale in May, July, and September. The problem is that you never know what they will include in their sales. It always seems to be random and is almost never site wide. I'm not sure when your birthday is, but sign up for an account and they will send you a coupon on your birthday, I think 20% off one item.

OP
Hognajegern
Last year they did a sale in May, July, and September. The problem is that you never know what they will include in their sales. It always seems to be random and is almost never site wide. I'm not sure when your birthday is, but sign up for an account and they will send you a coupon on your birthday, I think 20% off one item.
Thats the problem i have been seing. Totaly random sales, mostly on stuff i dont need.

Hmmm... 10 orders, from 10 different people, all on "their birthday", to the same adress... pffft, they won`t notice.
But then there is criminally expensive shipping on top of them all again...

ezshooter

FNG
I’m curious also when their going to have their next sale on packs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cody_W

WKR
Thats the problem i have been seing. Totaly random sales, mostly on stuff i dont need.

Hmmm... 10 orders, from 10 different people, all on "their birthday", to the same adress... pffft, they won`t notice.
But then there is criminally expensive shipping on top of them all again...
Once you’re platinum you get free shipping. 😬