NEXT RIDGE OUTFITTERS NEWFOUNDLAND MOOSE

OLE1021

FNG
Has anyone used Next Ridge Outfitters in Newfoundland for a moose hunt? Thinking about booking with them.

Benjaminwill80

Lil-Rokslider
Yep. Hunted with them last month. Top notch outfit. Highly recommend them. My dad took his with a bow and got mine with a rifle.
comfortable camps, good food, good animals, good guides. We lost one day due to the remnants of the hurricane blowing through keeping us from flying in.
My dad and I in one camp, four other guys together in a different camp. Everyone still got great animals, even short a day. Guide did a great job calling the bulls in even though rut wasn’t in full swing yet. Check out their instagram and you will see pics of the bulls from this year. Really impressive.
happy to talk if you PM me your number.

Smitty54

FNG
Yep. Hunted with them last month. Top notch outfit. Highly recommend them. My dad took his with a bow and got mine with a rifle.
comfortable camps, good food, good animals, good guides. We lost one day due to the remnants of the hurricane blowing through keeping us from flying in.
My dad and I in one camp, four other guys together in a different camp. Everyone still got great animals, even short a day. Guide did a great job calling the bulls in even though rut wasn’t in full swing yet. Check out their instagram and you will see pics of the bulls from this year. Really impressive.
happy to talk if you PM me your number.
I too am thinking of booking with them and would like to speak with you.

tntrker

WKR
I went a few years ago with another outfitter and have these guys tagged for my next hunt there in NL