Next SWFA Sale?

GiantGreg

Lil-Rokslider
I was gonna get a 3-9hd, ultralight rimfire, or 6x. Depending on which had the best mark down

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

No tax day sale For SWFA today? I’m not seeing anything. Waiting until July now? Anybody know anything?

I called yesterday and they said not now, they are waiting on 2 shipments of scopes from Japan, she said everything is on backorder and they don’t have much in stock so they are going to hold off till they receive them and most likely run the sale on the new tax day July 15th

IdahoHntr

WKR
I called yesterday and they said not now, they are waiting on 2 shipments of scopes from Japan, she said everything is on backorder and they don’t have much in stock so they are going to hold off till they receive them and most likely run the sale on the new tax day July 15th

Thanks for the info!

CorbLand

WKR
Gives me a couple more months to save and maybe buy two. Then I can convince the wife I need two guns to put them on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dobermann

WKR
Anyone got any latest intel on when their shipment of SWFA SSs is meant to arrive?

I've been thinking of emailing them, but guessing they're getting that question every week ... :)

rjb0021

FNG
I emailed them earlier and they said they are hoping to have the 3-9 and 3-15 back in stock by the end of the month but don’t have a definitive date yet.

wakedye

Lil-Rokslider
I emailed them mid May and they said they were hoping to get them within the next month. I am not trying to say anything bad about them but just as an FYI. With everything going on in the world I am not sure they have a good idea of when they will be receiving the shipment.

Dobermann

WKR
If I heard right, Ilya from on the 'Hide on his Dark Lord of Optics YouTube channel said recently that they actually got a shipment in recently, but many of the models did not show on the website because they *all* went to backorders ...

I've never bothered to backorder from the site before - and I guess there's the gamble of how long it would take them to get the next shipment in - but it suggests there's some value in placing a backorder and at least getting it eventually, rather than constantly waiting for something to show as being back in stock.

GiantGreg

Lil-Rokslider
Now its post black friday anyonr know the next sale? I know they do a tax day sale but not sure of their is a one in between.

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

Guess I should say zero swfa scopes.
But im assuming that is what everyone is looking for
It is a chronic issue with them. More than once I went to grab one just to try out to only find out that pretty much everything I'm interested in is out of stock.