NFA eforms

Indyal

Lil-Rokslider
On the NFA website as of this am

eForms Currently Available

• ATF Forms 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 6A, 9, 10 and 5300.11 are available for eForms submission.
Note: The Form 4 is currently not in service pending modifications that will enhance its functionality and improve its performance; as well as incorporate the regulatory requirements imposed by 41F. An implementation date for these changes has not been determined.

back to paper it would seem

TX_Diver

WKR
Hmmm... Thought they were supposed to go live Monday? Sounds like that's not the case?

I’m 120 and 100 days in the suppressor waiting room, as each day passes I hate the ATF more and more.
The more you look into it the more you realize the reason it takes so long to get a suppressor is simply because they can.

Oldffemt

WKR
I’m 120 and 100 days in the suppressor waiting room, as each day passes I hate the ATF more and more.
The more you look into it the more you realize the reason it takes so long to get a suppressor is simply because they can.
Took me over 18 months to get mine. The fire burns deep…

E-forms is currently down, looks like they might be making the switch for form 4 as we speak.

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

Geewhiz

WKR
I got an email from the ATF the other day saying the eform 4's are now delayed until 12/23

Just got the email from silencershop, e-form form 4's are live!

They are claiming 90 day turn arounds.
49e2b1e8dbe3f46c33fed332e7c59ca2.jpg

Last edited:
So does SilencerShop submit the form 4 to the atf or does the local dealer have to do that? I’m confused
So I have a suppressor I purchased via silencershop a couple days before e-form 4 went live. I went in and asked my local FFL this last weekend and they said SilencerShop handles all of it. For your local FFL it's the same as a paper form, they just hold the suppressor for you until the form 4 is approved.

mapticon

FNG
I dont really see how eforms are going to dramatically improve wait times. They're simply electronically sending forms now instead of through the mail, right? Glad this is an option, but a handful of days aint gonna make a difference when we're waiting 12+ months. Am I mistaken?

tradman

Lil-Rokslider
I just put a YHM Resonator K in jail today. The wait begins. So 😔.
Waited 10 months for my SBR paperwork to comeback.

I dont really see how eforms are going to dramatically improve wait times. They're simply electronically sending forms now instead of through the mail, right? Glad this is an option, but a handful of days aint gonna make a difference when we're waiting 12+ months. Am I mistaken?
Idk my last e-form 1 came back in 18 days...so I have high hopes.