NFL Playoffs

CorbLand

WKR
Well my Saints didnt look great but pulled it off. Now its onto Tampa. Hopefully they look better this week.

Steelers/Browns game would have been a good one to catch.

Vandy321

WKR
Hey Vandy.......HOW WAS THAT GAME?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll eat my words. Hawks played like garbage, again. I expect some shakeup this off-season.

Now rooting for a Saints/Bills SuperBowl

CorbLand

WKR
I finally had a chance to watch the highlights from most of the games. I have to hand it to Washington, they played great for having a 3rd string QB in. That game could have gone completely different with Smith playing.

Jimbob

WKR
Nice to see the Bills and Brows getting wins

Also nice to see talkers/braggers getting shut up. Sad thing is that some of those guys are still talking even after losing. Just shut up and show some humility, you lost. Rant over.

CorbLand

WKR
Well my Saints have done what I have come to expect of them in the playoffs. Sad to see as I think that will be the last game that Brees plays. Hoping for a Green Bay vs Bills Super Bowl.

DanimalW

WKR
Well my Saints have done what I have come to expect of them in the playoffs. Sad to see as I think that will be the last game that Brees plays. Hoping for a Green Bay vs Bills Super Bowl.
Drew Brees just doesn’t have it anymore. The Saints looked good as a team. Just didn’t have a QB that could throw more than 5 yards down field without throwing a pick.
I’m a Packers fan and have high hopes next weekend. I don’t think Tampa Bays defensive speed will be as much of a factor at Lambeau. Regardless, I’m not sure either team in the NFC can hang with KC for 4 quarters. We’ll see.

CorbLand

WKR
Drew Brees just doesn’t have it anymore. The Saints looked good as a team. Just didn’t have a QB that could throw more than 5 yards down field without throwing a pick.
I’m a Packers fan and have high hopes next weekend. I don’t think Tampa Bays defensive speed will be as much of a factor at Lambeau. Regardless, I’m not sure either team in the NFC can hang with KC for 4 quarters. We’ll see.
I agree and it sad to see Brees struggling. I really do think he is holding the Saints back.

archp625

WKR
I'm a Chiefs fan. They barely won yesterday. What makes me nervous is if Mahomes will be ready for this Sunday. I have seen too many concussions linger on. The fact two players had to hold him up didnt look good. I know what the press and Andy is saying but he took a hit for sure.

I don’t have a dog in the fight since my Cowboys are out , but like to hear some trash talking. Post up that support for your team and crack on all others (except dem boyz)
Oh. I didnt know there was still NFL ? I havnt tuned in since they were kneeling down as a discrace to our nation. I'll continue to pass.

Blackstorm

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a died in the wool Bill's Mafia member and hoping for a Bill's & Buc's super bowl. I want one last shot to beat Brady