NFL Playoffs

Laramie

WKR
Sure seemed like the Packers could have scored a touchdown if discount double check wasn't afraid to run it in. 2 straight plays he had it wide open.

ElRam

FNG
Looks like the Bucs just wanted it more. Loved the guitar anthem solo. Bills should have stayed in their locker room. Chiefs are just way to good of a team. Neat to have a home team in the Super Bowl.

Laramie

WKR
Looks like the Bucs just wanted it more. Loved the guitar anthem solo. Bills should have stayed in their locker room. Chiefs are just way to good of a team. Neat to have a home team in the Super Bowl.
Agreed. I liked the solo and all the chiefs standing. Game ended up closer than it should have. Bills didn't look like they belonged on the same field. That said, I'm excited for Allen's future. Fun to see a Wyoming kid find success in the NFL.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
When did they change the kickoff rules? Hasn't a kickoff always been a "live ball"? On-side kicks, pooch kicks........now if the ball lands in the endzone or even touches the goal line it's a dead ball?????? What the heck?

Beendare

WKR
Thats why I never bet on these games.....both favored teams lost.

That Mahomes is the man...but I am shocked how much better the KC secondary is since earlier in the year.

——

KurtR

WKR
When did they change the kickoff rules? Hasn't a kickoff always been a "live ball"? On-side kicks, pooch kicks........now if the ball lands in the endzone or even touches the goal line it's a dead ball?????? What the heck?
Its always been a touch back when it hits the endzone line or through it

CorbLand

WKR
I really don't like Brady but he is hands down one of the best QBs to ever play. I don't like Rodgers either so there was no winning in that game for me.

Agreed. I liked the solo and all the chiefs standing. Game ended up closer than it should have. Bills didn't look like they belonged on the same field. That said, I'm excited for Allen's future. Fun to see a Wyoming kid find success in the NFL.

My brother works for the WY football team so we have also been wishing well for Allen and the Bills.. I have a lot of work in the central valley of CA where Allen grew up and it seems folks around there are on board as well.

I like the Brady story. I like the story of greatness and what he has been able to accomplish far more than ive been annoyed by others not getting a shot. I always liked the Patriots style, not catering to egos, shipping off star players and plugging in unknowns and still continuing to win. Once Brady told em to get bent I was hopeful he'd continue to prove himself. One thing that seems obvious with the Bradys and Lebrons of the world - winning championships is as much about attracting and leading the other pieces of the puzzle as it is being the best player.

Brady + Gronk + 2 rookies from MN (Tyler Johnson, Antoine Winfield jr) has me rooting for the Bucs. Might be harder if that clown Antonio Brown suits up though..

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Its always been a touch back when it hits the endzone line or through it
Negative. Used to be a live ball until it was out of the endzone or downed by the receiving team as a touchback. Now they just stand there looking at it and run off the field. Then yesterday the guy watched it hit and bounce up in the air and into his arms and ran it out to the 12 yard line. But they challenged it and they brought it out to the 25 because "it hit the goal line". I've seen touchdowns in the past where the ball landed in the endzone and took a wonky bounce and the kicking team ended up on it first.

That's as messed up as their "fumble through the endzone" rule. Every other fumble that goes out of bounds has to be brought back to the spot of the fumble.......unless it's in the endzone, and then that rule goes out the window??

Laramie

WKR
Negative. Used to be a live ball until it was out of the endzone or downed by the receiving team as a touchback. Now they just stand there looking at it and run off the field. Then yesterday the guy watched it hit and bounce up in the air and into his arms and ran it out to the 12 yard line. But they challenged it and they brought it out to the 25 because "it hit the goal line". I've seen touchdowns in the past where the ball landed in the endzone and took a wonky bounce and the kicking team ended up on it first.

That's as messed up as their "fumble through the endzone" rule. Every other fumble that goes out of bounds has to be brought back to the spot of the fumble.......unless it's in the endzone, and then that rule goes out the window??
They are changing rules at all levels of football to try to lower injuries. They really don't want teams returning the ball- guessing it won't be long before the standard kickoff is eliminated and teams just get the ball on the 25.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
They're ruining the game. Every time I see a flag when someone touches the QB or makes a tackle, I cringe. If they want to reduce injuries, perhaps they should go back and look at the pads that the players wore prior to about 2000. Back then the punters wore more padding than the linemen and linebackers do these days. SMH

I really don't like Brady but he is hands down one of the best QBs to ever play. I don't like Rodgers either so there was no winning in that game for me.
At this I think point Brady has proven to be THE best. He has more SB starts and the same wins as the next 2 QBs combined. Montana and Bradshaw are tied at #3 so you can pick which one you add to Elway.

I have always appreciated his story. Havent really followed him so he may be a giant D-bag for all I know. Seems professional and stays out of the negative spotlight.