NFL Playoffs

Hhardrockminer

Lil-Rokslider
NFL???? I was a niners fan until Caperdink and all the boyz in the hood bitching about their problem and how all of the blacks are being mistreated. Slavery is hurting them and all, name one race, religion or ethnic group that hasn't been mistreated, made fun of and I'll show you a group that isn't here in the USA.
What a waste of time!!!!!

Azone

WKR
God i hope so

JJ's ego will always be the great undoing of Dallas. When Garret wasn't let go on Monday after the regular season ended I became very worried that Jerry is gonna make a real Jerry kinda move and make him G.M. or something. If the Cowboys dont get it together in the next year or two I'm really going to start fearing for my mental health.

It would also be kinda nice to watch the 49ers beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl just to watch Kraft get taken out by his old QB2.

Rooting for the Packers to go all the way this year!
Hoping for the Eagles to visit Green Bay next week.

If Pete Carroll were to go down on the sideline with Lock-Jaw, that would be pretty special too! :ROFLMAO:

OP
Cant hit em
JJ's ego will always be the great undoing of Dallas. When Garret wasn't let go on Monday after the regular season ended I became very worried that Jerry is gonna make a real Jerry kinda move and make him G.M. or something. If the Cowboys dont get it together in the next year or two I'm really going to start fearing for my mental health.

It would also be kinda nice to watch the 49ers beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl just to watch Kraft get taken out by his old QB2.

I think Garrets contract expires soon hope they don’t renew and go after Lincoln Riley . Living close to the bay im already tired of hearing how great the niners are , i hope they get crushed. Im pulling for the Saints

Roksliding

Lil-Rokslider
JimmyGQ and the 9ers here!! honestly I’m happy the Bahlke, Kelly, Tomasula days are over and the future is bright.

Definitely one of my favorites as well. Still can’t believe that the voters chose Henry over him for the Heisman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear ya there!
And he will get passed over this year for the MVP. It is too bad, the kid can catch anything but a break!

Clarence

WKR
JimmyGQ and the 9ers here!! honestly I’m happy the Bahlke, Kelly, Tomasula days are over and the future is bright.
Nobody misses Kelly in the NFL! He was just too smart and the big leagues just weren't ready for him yet

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
My wife and I were at the Hawks vs Niners game. No excuse in my mind for losing that game. Can't wait for Russell Wilson and Pete Carroll to be gone. They are incredibly bad at managing the last two minutes of a game.

ceb5e9f6681648891d3f6afd2e285cfc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Clarence

WKR
My wife and I were at the Hawks vs Niners game. No excuse in my mind for losing that game. Can't wait for Russell Wilson and Pete Carroll to be gone. They are incredibly bad at managing the last two minutes of a game.

Eagles fans would be happy if that happened before Sunday! Hopefully the last 2 minutes is relevant! Great seats man. Looks like a good time!

jmez

WKR

Ouch. Wilson is best QB in NFL not named Brady or Rodgers. And I don't like the Seahawks.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk