NFL Playoffs

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
Time to take down the Niners and rematch super bowl 1 with the chiefs. Go pack! Has to be on the leagues 100 anniversary

Doghed

WKR
Chiefs win, 49ers win. That's what i would be betting on. I'm a die hard Chiefs fan. It will be a different outcome for the Chiefs then during week 10.

I hope so.

I grew up in the KC area. My whole family is still there. They are so stoked. The only thing better than the Royals winning the pennant is the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl.

Hopefully we are witnessing the beginning of the 'Showtime' dynasty. Gotta pay that man!

archp625

WKR
I hope so.

I grew up in the KC area. My whole family is still there. They are so stoked. The only thing better than the Royals winning the pennant is the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl.

Hopefully we are witnessing the beginning of the 'Showtime' dynasty. Gotta pay that man!
Nice,

I grew up north of KC in St Joe. I have moved around a little bit and lived in KC for several years but some how found myself back in St Joe for work.

Chiefs win, 49ers win. That's what i would be betting on. I'm a die hard Chiefs fan. It will be a different outcome for the Chiefs then during week 10.

Yeah I’m betting those two teams will win as well. Just as long as Packers lose I’m a happy camper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

California has notoriously been bad juju for Aaron Rodgers since he came into the NFL. Facing this top ranked and healthy 49er D in SF, is going to make for a very long day for Mr. Rodgers. I think the best case scenario for him is to spend as little time on the field as possible, score fast and score often, to have a remote chance of winning this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Ill be at the 49er/Packer game! I've always respected the packers and Aaron Rodgers (even used to see him at the bars in Chico before and after he entered the NFL, wish the 9ers drafted him) but sorry packers fans, I dont see them pulling off an upset. Especially since we are a lot more healthy going into this game than we were when it was a blowout win 37-8. Never been to a playoff game of any sport so I am stoked! Lifelong 9er fan...

oake

Lil-Rokslider
Chiefs will have their hands full trying to slow down Henry ‘cause I don’t think there’s any way to stop him. But, the way they put points on the board is unbelievable.

Go Chiefs!!!