NFL Playoffs

EastMT

WKR
3bc83632c88ffb9808acebd4d22527f9.jpg

CorbLand

WKR
Lets pop this back up as it is that time of year.

Saints made it again and will do what they usually do, lose or get screwed by the refs...either one is a solid option.

Nobody cares about your political opinion of the NFL and/or its players, so save the keyboard life.

Last edited:

ODB

WKR
I can’t believe how poorly Seattle played... they can’t have any skin left on their teeth for the remainder of the season - they’ve used it all up limping to where they are...

jmav58

WKR
Rams fan here. Looking forward to Aaron Donald wrecking Seattle’s O-Line next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jofes

WKR
Just hoping that 2 weeks off for mahomes is a good thing.... he seams to do better with competition

KurtR

WKR
Lets pop this back up as it is that time of year.

Saints made it again and will do what they usually do, lose or get screwed by the refs...either one is a solid option.

Nobody cares about your political opinion of the NFL and/or its players, so save the keyboard life.
I hope you are right. i think i am going to cheer for the bills this year since the vikings could not stop a fifth grade pop warner offense. I am impressed how Josh Allen has worked to get where he is

Vandy321

WKR
I hope you are right. i think i am going to cheer for the bills this year since the vikings could not stop a fifth grade pop warner offense. I am impressed how Josh Allen has worked to get where he is
Not a bills fan per say, but Josh Allen has been dang impressive this year! Gonna be cheering for the Bills on the AFC side

CorbLand

WKR
Bills have been awesome this year. I work with a guy that is a big Bills fan, so its been fun.

I always root for the Saints and Arizona, after that as long as its not Seattle or the Patriots, I dont really care.

Spoonman

WKR
Life long hawks fan here. They will definitely be one and done if they play like that again! They almost shit the bed way too many times this year. Russ doesn’t look normal and the offense has been figured out.

ODB

WKR
Life long hawks fan here. They will definitely be one and done if they play like that again! They almost shit the bed way too many times this year. Russ doesn’t look normal and the offense has been figured out.

Funny you say that about Wilson - even my wife was like...”Whats up with Wilson?”

And he’s been hit a lot this year.

Spoonman

WKR
Funny you say that about Wilson - even my wife was like...”Whats up with Wilson?”

And he’s been hit a lot this year.
Yeah he’s been holding on to the ball too long. Also could save himself if he’d audible to a run on all out blitz instead of getting smashed for a 8+ yard sacks?!

Reactions: ODB