NFL Playoffs

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I looked at the NFL concussion protocol and nothing is set in stone (ie how long to sit out, etc). 10 years ago I'm 100% certain Mahomes would be playing next weekend, now not certain.

I'm rooting for the underdogs next weekend. I think the Bills have a chance at KC, they will certainly have a better chance if Mahomes sits out. Packers look really good on both sides of the ball, the Bucs will have their work cut out for them. If their defense can play as well as it did last night, they have a chance.

Laramie

WKR
I'm a chiefs fan but I have really enjoyed watching Allen and the Bills this year. Chiefs don't pass the eye test to me, even with PM in the game. I think the GB will win it all personally.

DanimalW

WKR
I'm a chiefs fan but I have really enjoyed watching Allen and the Bills this year. Chiefs don't pass the eye test to me, even with PM in the game. I think the GB will win it all personally.
I hope you’re right about Green Bay winning it all. I still have concerns about the Packers defense. Other than the Titans, they haven’t shut down a good offense in a while.

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
Bucs fan here. Pleasantly surprised with how Brady and the team gelled down the stretch....thought we might get beat the other night after Winston threw that TD....Packers at home is a tall order

DanimalW

WKR
Bucs fan here. Pleasantly surprised with how Brady and the team gelled down the stretch....thought we might get beat the other night after Winston threw that TD....Packers at home is a tall order
Yes, strength of the Bucs defense seems to be speed. Cold and snow slows everything down. I think the Packers will be able to run the ball much better than their last meeting, but I think Brady will have some big plays against the Packers defense.

Loper

WKR
I’m not a Brady.lover or hater, but have a lot of respect for him on and off the field. I don’t really have anything against the Patriots, but I love the story line of the Patriots letting go of the all time winning-est, aging, QB, who is supposed to be past his prime and then he goes to a mediocre team and takes the year o the Super Bowl.