NHL Playoffs posts

Foldem

WKR
Since the Avs are out, go Blues. If the Blues go down, go Boston? Can't believe I'm rooting for St. Louis and Boston. I hate the Sharks.

OP
Cant hit em
Since the Avs are out, go Blues. If the Blues go down, go Boston? Can't believe I'm rooting for St. Louis and Boston. I hate the Sharks.

a47e8ed82ad6e269633b1b5a80adba6b.jpg

Foldem

WKR
I'm not blaming the refs. The Avs had the chance to win the series and should have, just didn't show up. The number of critical calls in critical games going the Shark's way is astounding.

Why is it so hard to get a drink in San Jose?

Because they don't have any cups.

cb4128

FNG
I'm a Dallas Stars fan, and honestly, we almost stole that series from the Blues. They look like the team to beat going into the conference finals. I'm just wanting to watch some good hockey the rest of the way!

Scott/IL

Lil-Rokslider
I hate to say it, but after a heart breaking ending to game 3, I’m not sure if the Blues will rebound.

A terrible no call like that, in that big of a situation has this fan deflated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott/IL

Lil-Rokslider
I hate to say it, but after a heart breaking ending to game 3, I’m not sure if the Blues will rebound.

A terrible no call like that, in that big of a situation has this fan deflated.

I am happy to say I was wrong this morning. LGB!!!

jmez

WKR
Knew the Sharks were in trouble without Pavelski, Karlsson, and Hurdle. You can't overcome that.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

hooker

Lil-Rokslider
As a teen the Blues and North Stars piseed me off to no end. Don't even get get started on the Deadwings! Congrats to the Blues!. I hope it goes 7 games.. Baseball is like watching paint dry....... :) Blackhawk fan..........

Scott/IL

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve waited a long time for this one now! I was lucky enough to be in attendance for game 6, and the nervous energy in the building (49 years will do that to you), turned into an electric atmosphere in the closing minutes.

Boston will be tough, but the Blues are on a roll. We shall see. 4 more is all we need.

whitetail88arch

Lil-Rokslider
Crazy to think we’ve made it to the cup! Now let’s just hope we keep up this incredible play!