NHL Playoffs posts

Pn8hall

WKR
That was an awesome game tonight. I was fortunate enough to be able to go to Game 3 and witness the ass whooping Boston dished out. It was an awesome experience regardless. Hate to see those blow out games like that. Glad to see we bounced back from that loss and it was a great match tonight. LETS GO BLUES!!!!!

OP
Cant hit em
That was a smashem up game , good physical hockey with some chipiness

whitetail88arch

Lil-Rokslider
e03e9d9216599959ccdccd5be8a96996.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GMC

Lil-Rokslider
Life long Bruins fan here. It's been a great series so far, good physical hockey for sure. I was a little disappointed with a few no calls last night but realize that it's the final and some things will be let go. How do the Blues fans feel about the officiating so far?

Pn8hall

WKR
I feel its been a consistent roller coaster ride with the missed calls thru most of the playoffs. Seems like it evens out for the most part in the end. It was a great game last night. There is no doubt that should have been a tripping call on Bozak when we scored that 2nd goal. Barbashev got a 1 game suspension today for the high hit on Johansson as well from the NHL. Again no question about that one either. He definitely made his head spin backwards like the exorcist with that one. The suspension a few games ago on Sundvist for his high hit was questionable in my opinion. Just another example of calls going being questionable whether right or wrong. Love me some playoff hockey regardless!!! This town is gonna go crazy if we take the cup in the next game here on Sunday!!! LETS GO BLUES!!!!!

Ratbeetle

WKR
I feel its been a consistent roller coaster ride with the missed calls thru most of the playoffs. Seems like it evens out for the most part in the end. It was a great game last night. There is no doubt that should have been a tripping call on Bozak when we scored that 2nd goal. Barbashev got a 1 game suspension today for the high hit on Johansson as well from the NHL. Again no question about that one either. He definitely made his head spin backwards like the exorcist with that one. The suspension a few games ago on Sundvist for his high hit was questionable in my opinion. Just another example of calls going being questionable whether right or wrong. Love me some playoff hockey regardless!!! This town is gonna go crazy if we take the cup in the next game here on Sunday!!! LETS GO BLUES!!!!!

Been watching the Blues since the early 90s. I'm going to go crazy if the win the cup! Just wish I could make it back to St. Louis for the party! Let's go Blues!

Pn8hall

WKR
Yea I have been a fan since 90s as well. The vibe in this town has been crazy ever since playoffs started and has only gotten stronger as things have progressed. They have been having watch parties in the streets outside and the Enterprise Center has been selling out during this round just to watch the away games on the Jumbotron there. All the ticket sales from watch parties at Enterprise have been going to charity so that is pretty cool also. Sure wish I could get a ticket. Cheapest nose bleed seat is at 2 grand with all the fees and bullshit. Regardless of how it ends it has been an awesome experience around here in the Lou!

GMC

Lil-Rokslider
I agree on the love of NHL playoff hockey regardless of who's playing but I hope the f**k there is a game seven!!! Hockey is a tough game and the blues are playing on the edge. I think big Z needs to be a healthy scratch and I hope we run 6 defense for the extra offensive stick. One goal isn't going to get it done often. Binnington is also playing out of his a**!! Kudos to him.

Pn8hall

WKR
I was a little surprised by Backes being a healthy scratch last game. He looked pretty bitter in the clip they showed of him watching the game.