NHL Playoffs posts

Other than hunting my favorite time of year , let the games and trash talking begin. Who you got ?
Go Sharks !!!!!

WCS

Lil-Rokslider
My cousin is playing for the Blues, so pulling for them since my Hawks didn't make the playoffs.

Pn8hall

WKR
Got to say the Blues have a real shot this year. Jordan Binnington in the net is just unreal. Man is he fun to watch. He has an unreal ability to read the play and anticipate where the puck will be. Gonna be fun to watch it all play out.

WCS

Lil-Rokslider
Got to say the Blues have a real shot this year. Jordan Binnington in the net is just unreal. Man is he fun to watch. He has an unreal ability to read the play and anticipate where the puck will be. Gonna be fun to watch it all play out.

Binnington was unreal in Junior, it was only a matter of time until he became a number 1 goalie in the NHL. It was also good to see the Blues rebound in the second half of the season.

Got a cousin playing on stars. Or was. Nill reassigned him to the Ahl. Who knows. Might be a black ace.

Last edited:

GreenOne

FNG
I am a originally from MN so I don't have a dog in the fight, but I watched the Nashville Dallas game tonight and that goal PK scored was underrated dirty.

slick

WKR
Have a connection to the Avs organization. Always want to see him/team do well.

Otherwise adopting the Sharks as a regional team. Hoping to make it down for a game.

I don’t see anybody stopping the lightning, probably the best all around team of the past decade in my opinion. Maybe the sharks, always have a shot with 2 of the 5 best dmen on the planet.... I’m gonna say go predators since the wings aren’t in it

Jimbob

WKR
As a Leafs fan I am gearing for another disappointment. I would be shocked if they get by Boston and make any kind of playoff run.

Scott/IL

Lil-Rokslider
After years of being disappointed, I’ve got a good feeling on what the Blues have going on right now. Let’s hope they keep it up after a fun game 1!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Cant hit em
Game time !!!!!!!
a75077be320c896633e5bfbe033af70f.jpg

Lesssss goooooo !!!!