NHL Playoffs posts

I agree! One of the most shocking collapses I’ve ever seen. I was wrong.... I’ve been wrong about a lot of predictions lately. I predict that there’s no way I got drawn in New Mexico this year.
Worth a try...

Pn8hall

WKR
Whats going on with your Sharks? Looks like they are getting whooped up on tonight! My Blues are giving me an ulcer heading into overtime currently.

GMC

Lil-Rokslider
Very few things in life can beat NHL playoff hockey! My beloved Bruins need to tie up the series tonight!!

DavidH

FNG
Whats going on with your Sharks? Looks like they are getting whooped up on tonight! My Blues are giving me an ulcer heading into overtime currently.
The end of the regular season showed what was in store for the playoffs. Giving up 4+ goals a game isn’t gonna cut it

OP
Cant hit em
Going to be hard to claim karlsson and burns are top tier defensemen.

They are top tier scoring defense men, pure stay at home defense men , not a chance. Having one is fine , two is a no go i hope they let karlsson walk

Points by a d man has to be the most overrated stat in hockey.

Burns literally has no gap awareness and karlsson has way too many defensive breakdowns both ends of the ice.

ljalberta

WKR
Go bruins! My favourite series so far was definitely Blue jackets/lightning. I thought the energy from the Jackets fans was some of the best. I’d love to see them or the bruins from the east. Then Winnipeg or Vegas (also love watching Vegas home games) from the west.