NHL Playoffs posts

Pn8hall

WKR
Blues are looking amazing tonight. They keep playing like this and the Stanley Cup is definitely within their reach. Night and day difference in play versus the last few games. They have absolutely come alive tonight!!!

OP
Cant hit em
And the leafs still suck.

Vegas golden knights got screwed on the 5 minute major call.

It was legit , he was injured. 4 goals on a powerplay LMAO
7cd54892a86ddf7979da169196941f28.jpg

It was legit , he was injured. 4 goals on a powerplay LMAO
7cd54892a86ddf7979da169196941f28.jpg

Uh... Are you pointing this out because the assumption is that I'm too stupid to know the rules of hockey??

Or that i had a vested interest in the outcome of the game?

CHAD PEZZLE

Lil-Rokslider
Uh... Are you pointing this out because the assumption is that I'm too stupid to know the rules of hockey??

Or that i had a vested interest in the outcome of the game?

Both, maybe. Why do you think they got screwed?

He points to the rules and seems like a cross check that causes injury can have a major penalty assessed. Seems like it fit the criteria, where's the problem?

As a lifetime wings fan just calling it as I see it.. that was written before they even scored a single goal on the power play btw.

Sharks got a gift and capitalized on it.

that call is based on refs not seeing the play, seeing a pile of blood and calling it with the idea that a stick caused it..

All that said, gallant should have challenged goal 2 if only to get his guys a timeout and reset.

CHAD PEZZLE

Lil-Rokslider
As a lifetime wings fan just calling it as I see it.. that was written before they even scored a single goal on the power play btw.

Sharks got a gift and capitalized on it.

that call is based on refs not seeing the play, seeing a pile of blood and calling it with the idea that a stick caused it..

All that said, gallant should have challenged goal 2 if only to get his guys a timeout and reset.

Fair enough, wasn't trying to be a jerk. I don't think you had a vested interest in the game other than your not a Sharks fan, would you're comment have been the same had Detroit been in the same situation.

Refs make mistakes or miss calls, some might argue they favor one team more than others (cough penguins cough), and unless it's "your" team that benefits from it you're always getting screwed.

jmez

WKR
When you rely on the officials to win you have already lost. You blew s 3-1 lead earlier in the series. Blew a 3-0 lead last night. The only screwing was the Knights screwing themselves.

Even with the 5 min major, at that point in the game, San Jose had a 1.19% chance of winning.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Jimbob

WKR
It was a bad call. The cross-check did not cause the injury, it was a freak thing with the second guy causing him to fall awkwardly. If the second guy wasn't there then no injury would have happened, pretty easy to conclude that the cross check then did not cause the injury.

Having said that, 4 GOALS on a 5-minute power play is embarrassing. Vegas should have been able to step up in that situation.

Overall crazy first round. I was 1/8 on picking winners.

oake

Lil-Rokslider
Well no repeat for the Caps, had a hard time staying awake for 2 OT's.

Best of luck to the fans who have teams still in..