NHL Playoffs posts

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
It is. But Joe Sakic built a hell of team. Sakic built a team. I now everyone will bring up the last two years. Sakic kept the core trade nothing away to strengthen them before the playoffs. But added to where they were week last year, Still have to prove it, but it is alot what larry bird did the pacers inn the late 90's. Winners are winners. Hope to redwing guys. Stevie built the lighting, he will get redwings back. winners are winners. And I hate the redwings. if the Avs survive round two, they will raise lord stanleys cup.

Pn8hall

WKR
The shot differential in the Calgary/Dallas game is unreal right now. I think its just a matter of time before Calgary gets one past Oettinger. He is standing on his head tonight though.

OP
Cant hit em
2 OT games is a win !!!! Pulling for Dallas mainly Joe Pavelski

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sherman

WKR
EFB93D1F-EB3C-4825-8595-C6EBFEB439DE.jpeg
Top one put in last night had the Canes, Lightning, Oilers, Rangers, and Flames to win. Bottom one put in at the beginning of the playoffs had the Avs, Panthers, Oilers, Lightning, Flames, and Canes to win.

Any insight/dogs you guys are on for the second round?

Lowg08

WKR
I went to bed half way through the third period of the rangers game. Glad my team pulled it out. I had to act like an adult and go to bed for work. Missed the whole Dallas/Calgary game

OP
Cant hit em
I went to bed half way through the third period of the rangers game. Glad my team pulled it out. I had to act like an adult and go to bed for work. Missed the whole Dallas/Calgary game

Dallas goalie played out of his mind

Lowg08

WKR
I’m a newer hockey fan in the last couple of years. I’m starting to think it’s the last of a gentleman’s sport. Still shaking hands and even though they throw down. Still have sportsmanship. No kneeling at anthems. No political agendas. I just love it.

Lowg08

WKR
Again I should be in the bed. But Tampa bay is up 4-1 with 2:00 left in the third