NHL Playoffs posts

Sherman

WKR
Tough loss for my Blues tonight. Binnington kept them in that game but the AVS had the edge most of the game.
What? What game were you watching? Avs had a little rink rust and still dominated. A couple of whiffs and a bunch of doinks on scoring opportunities that will surely be cleaned up. Avs could’ve easily won that game by 5 or 6. Their speed and athleticism jumped off the screen. Those swarms in the first period were insane. Call it bad luck for the Avs or good luck for the Blues, but that game was not that close. Now the rust should be shaken off, don’t expect too much of the same. I say Avs in 5 or 6.

Pn8hall

WKR
What? What game were you watching? Avs had a little rink rust and still dominated. A couple of whiffs and a bunch of doinks on scoring opportunities that will surely be cleaned up. Avs could’ve easily won that game by 5 or 6. Their speed and athleticism jumped off the screen. Those swarms in the first period were insane. Call it bad luck for the Avs or good luck for the Blues, but that game was not that close. Now the rust should be shaken off, don’t expect too much of the same. I say Avs in 5 or 6.

Agreed thats why i said Avs had edge most of that game. Binnington and the posts kept it from being a 6-2 game without a doubt. Blues were flat and AVS just skated circles around them with there incredible speed.

Lowg08

WKR
It looked like it was going to get out of hand. So I went to bed. My rangers played a great game and Carolina came to life the last 2 minutes

Pn8hall

WKR
It looked like it was going to get out of hand. So I went to bed. My rangers played a great game and Carolina came to life the last 2 minutes

Its amazing how fast the momentum can swing in these playoff hockey games. I absolutely love watching games this time of year. They are just so damn exciting.

Lowg08

WKR
I’m hoping the rangers can play a full 60. Tonight and slow that hurricane momentum