NHL Playoffs posts

Lowg08

WKR
Granted I was in Asheville at a bar watching with some Ranger fans, but we had no clue on what had happened until on of the final replays. All felt it was more of an unnecessary play on the puck with a second to go more than anything. Every game of the series has been good so far. Just a matter of which team wins away from home.
I have no clue why they can’t win an away game. The rangers seem want to play from behind. Drives me nuts

whitetail88arch

Lil-Rokslider
Blues gotta get that W tonight. Finish their checks especially on that POS Kadri. Absolutely hate him that Binnington is out for this he has been unreal. I got tickets for game 6 so I wouldn’t mind if that was the clincher! LGB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

love the matchups right now, despite the Wild not being in any of them.

Can we go back to seeding out the entire western and eastern conferences again? The wild will find a way to choke anyway but it doesn't help trying to get out of the central division every year.

Sherman

WKR
Blues gotta get that W tonight. Finish their checks especially on that POS Kadri. Absolutely hate him that Binnington is out for this he has been unreal. I got tickets for game 6 so I wouldn’t mind if that was the clincher! LGB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s awfully selfless of you to buy tickets to watch your home team get beat by the Avs in game 6.

Wellsdw

WKR
It was a shot to the back after the buzzer🤷🏽‍♂️
I don’t know. I never have. Texas for college. Always a Yankees fan due to yogi Berra. I just watched several games and ended up really liking the rangers. The article i read was explaining that it was a tactic ti limit the rangers fan presents so the crowd would be a factor against the rangers. I just seen it as a cheap shot due to the game was over and it was in the back of an unsuspecting player.
Carolina born and raised, and a hockey player almost 30 years. Not a huge canes fan but I’ll pull for them since they knocked my team out. No issues with keeping tickets local though. The Rangers fans can fly to NC and go to a game cheaper than they can go watch them at home. Happens all the time regular season. I really don’t want to see New York money keeping locals out because $h!t is too expensive up there. I went to game two of the canes bruins and it was probably. 5% Boston fans…..maybe (me included). RBC was absolutely wild though. Awesome experience.

Lowg08

WKR
Carolina born and raised, and a hockey player almost 30 years. Not a huge canes fan but I’ll pull for them since they knocked my team out. No issues with keeping tickets local though. The Rangers fans can fly to NC and go to a game cheaper than they can go watch them at home. Happens all the time regular season. I really don’t want to see New York money keeping locals out because $h!t is too expensive up there. I went to game two of the canes bruins and it was probably. 5% Boston fans…..maybe (me included). RBC was absolutely wild though. Awesome experience.
I was not aware this is a common practice. apparently several teams do the same thing. Just kinda shady. I guess whatever it takes lol.

Not a fan of Kadri but the collision with Binnington was a hockey play. Not malicious. Looch into Smith was definitely intentional but he definitely pulled up. Could’ve crushed Smith a lot harder. I’d say it was handled appropriately in game. That series better go to 7 games…

I’m pretty sure limiting ticket sales by area code during the playoffs is pretty common in other leagues. The Saints did it a few years back when my parents were getting tickets.

Holski

FNG
I bought tickets to game 6 in St. Louis as well since I'll be there for a wedding and you don't get many chances to see away playoff games. My wife is nervous of going to an away game wearing a Colorado jersey, I can't imagine she should have anything to worry about, except a few good chirps, right?

sneaky

"DADDY"
Kadri claiming he was pushed into Binnington was BS. He was behind the defenseman and drove him through the goal. I hope he gets what he deserves tonight.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Pn8hall

WKR
I bought tickets to game 6 in St. Louis as well since I'll be there for a wedding and you don't get many chances to see away playoff games. My wife is nervous of going to an away game wearing a Colorado jersey, I can't imagine she should have anything to worry about, except a few good chirps, right?

You will be fine. I am lucky enough to have season tickets and have been to every playoff game. Plenty of Avs fans there. Be smart about not leaving anything to steal in your car that is visible. Lots of smash and grabs at games especially when Cardinals are playing also. Busch stadium is just a few blocks down the road. All the chirping I have ever witnesses or been a part of has been in good fun.

Most games are at 7pm in their respective time zones. I think tonight's game was at 7:30 in mountain time? Probably just because the Lightning/Panthers game was at 7 eastern and they didn't want to overlap as much as possible.