NHL Playoffs posts

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
Kadri claiming he was pushed into Binnington was BS. He was behind the defenseman and drove him through the goal. I hope he gets what he deserves tonight.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I like you sneaky, but the play on binnington was not bs. If binnington doesn't give the rebound up, the play is dead. Last year kadris hit was bad and he got eight games. Not this one. I played the game. 2 in half years in british colubia junior leagues in the late eighty's and trying out out for the select 17 us national team in 1988 at the olympic training center. And every loose rebound or puck you go for. It was the blues defenseman who ruined billingyon's knee. Not trying to start a fight. On a lighter note the game used to be way more violent. I remember playoff games in bc where we had pregame brawles, line brawles and bench clearing brwales. and when the series was over we always shook hands and invited them to the post game keggar

Lowg08

WKR
I’m not an Edmonton fan or Calgary but McDavid is a beast of a hockey player.

gabenzeke

WKR
I’m not an Edmonton fan or Calgary but McDavid is a beast of a hockey player.
Same here, but it's hard to deny we aren't watching one of, if not the greatest ever. He is single handedly willing his team to win. And Kane, as much as I dislike the guy, has been unreal. Just a shame I don't think they've got what it takes to beat Tampa.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Hyman has been a huge add for the oilers. Great response from Calgary after the start of this game. Got the momentum for a bit and just couldn't keep it. Not as nearly as chippy of a game tonight...

I think Colorado is the only team that will have it in them to challenge Tampa at this point. I guess there is the hope that the Rangers/Canes series goes so long that Tampa gets rusty.

Who has what it takes to beat Tampa? These guys continue to fire on all cylinders and they’ll be tough to best. Went to several games so far and they sure are fun to watch.

I think Colorado is the only team left that has the potential to take tampa. But they’re kinda playoff cursed so…they gotta break that or have Tampa’s performance trail off.

I guess there’s hope that Tampa will go into the eastern conference finals rusty with all this time off. I think NY has the best chance of beating tampa is they can get past the canes

Pn8hall

WKR
Tampa is definitely on fire right now. Avs might be able to give them a run for sure. Wish I could say my Blues could but even after the big OT win last night I just am not very optimistic. They let their emotions get the best of them in game 4 and dropped the ball for sure.

OP
Cant hit em
Battle of Alberta has been fun to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah the goal trading there was insane. I was surprised they called that late goal back on Calgary. I thought it was a kick in but I didn't think the refs would call it back...Kinda wonder if they did just to add to the drama.

Definitely want to see more games here. Mangiapane with the winner is my bet

Yeah the goal trading there was insane. I was surprised they called that late goal back on Calgary. I thought it was a kick in but I didn't think the refs would call it back...Kinda wonder if they did just to add to the drama.

Definitely want to see more games here. Mangiapane with the winner is my bet
I thought the exact same thing. But I'm also sort of cheering for Calgary so...

Lowg08

WKR
Oh I’m loving these game. I know I shouldn’t say anything but I’m still up trying to will the win from a thousand miles away

Sherman

WKR
Igor is human. Do you think NY cracked the code or does Igor return to form?