NHL Playoffs posts

gabenzeke

WKR
Didn't even have it twenty minutes before they dropped it. :)
1ad7b6b3d6c87045fc5fe5cab7b0cdb6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Avs bringing the cup home to Colorado where it belongs! It's too bad that Arapahoe Basin is already closed so there won't be any skiing with the cup like in 1996. Not sure if they did it on 2001.

Sherman

WKR
Uhhhhh yes, yes it is.
I’m glad you’re on your high though. Enjoy
Dude!!! I bet you’rea blast to drink beer with!!!

Sad thing is you think you’re right.

I feel sorry for the people within earshot of your opinion. I’m sure they hear it often and are told how dumb they are for having a different one.

Foldem

WKR
The second perfect human played it offsides lol
Dude!!! I bet you’rea blast to drink beer with!!!

Sad thing is you think you’re right.

I feel sorry for the people within earshot of your opinion. I’m sure they hear it often and are told how dumb they are for having a different one.
Stanley Cup, Conn Smythe, a Norris, the Hobey Baker, the Calder Trophy in 2020, two all stars, gold medal in world juniors. At 23 years old. He's not perfect but he's pretty freaking good.

Sherman

WKR
Kadri becomes a free agent. He had the best season of his career going into it. Regression is almost certain to follow. Who overpays for him this off-season? I’m 75% sure the Avs don’t resign him. He will probably get $8-$10 million from whoever pulls the trigger.

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
That was a bad last 2 minutes for the Refs
Valid but Maroon should of had five minute major for that hit from behind on Helm. Three feet from the boards with his back facing oput. Necks get broken that way and since the days of Kariya with his up heads program, hockey has been trying to elimnate that kind of hit. Also after the avs second goal macdoughna (spelling I know) broke his stick over an avs player after the goal. That should have been two minutes. All seems to even out though. Although I am avs fan I was hoping for another game. They have been entertaining.

Quadzilla32

Lil-Rokslider
Valid but Maroon should of had five minute major for that hit from behind on Helm. Three feet from the boards with his back facing oput. Necks get broken that way and since the days of Kariya with his up heads program, hockey has been trying to elimnate that kind of hit. Also after the avs second goal macdoughna (spelling I know) broke his stick over an avs player after the goal. That should have been two minutes. All seems to even out though. Although I am avs fan I was hoping for another game. They have been entertaining.
Plus maroon should of gotten a penalty for being a cry baby and slashing the avs player after the goal. The last icing should be been waved off tampas player stopped skating for the puck.

Sherman

WKR
Tampa Bay got away with A LOT of crap the entire series. Holding/hooking/interference/illegal picks throughout. It was the only way they could negate the speed of Colorado.

Lowg08

WKR
Tampa Bay got away with A LOT of crap the entire series. Holding/hooking/interference/illegal picks throughout. It was the only way they could negate the speed of Colorado.
I swear the AVS where the fastest team all series

OP
Cant hit em

Agree that should have been 5 , Congrats Im just bitter Sharks fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And we're off on this years run for the cup!

Ought to be interesting to see who of Tampa/Toronto/Carolina makes it out of that bracket.

I'm dragging after that late wild/stars game. Seems there are lots of folks in TX who have never watched hockey that think the dumba hit on pavelski was some atrocity. Less than a second after the puck left his stick, shoulder to shoulder, feet on the ice.. That's what happens when players don't see a hit coming, not much more to it. Suter taking multiple cracks at kirill's back was more egregious than that hit.

Last edited:

meddlecho

FNG
And we're off this years run for the cup!

Ought to be interesting to see who of Tampa/Toronto/Carolina makes it out of that bracket.

I'm dragging after that late wild/stars game. Seems there are lots of folks in TX who have never watched hockey that think the dumba hit on pavelski was some atrocity. Less than a second after the puck left his stick, shoulder to shoulder, feet on the ice.. That's what happens when players don't see a hit coming, not much more to it. Suter taking multiple cracks at kirill's ribs was more egregious than that hit.
Going to be a fantastic series I think. Big win for the Wild on the road. Suter is just lazy and that's his way of making up for it... take the player out. He did that while on the Wild too.

Lowg08

WKR
I went to bed in the second period of the bruins /panther. It’s hard getting up at 4 am during Stanley cup play offs