Nhl playoffs

Could it be Canadians and Islanders
For the cup ? Crazy playoffs this year, it would be nice to see 2 teams that haven’t been too a final in a while go play for the big prize.

OP
Cant hit em
Im all for the Islanders winning lord Stanley’s cup this year. Best they have played in a long time, like Denis Potvin long time.

They are gamers Barzal is a beast. Trotz might be the best coach in the league

KBC

WKR
Tough one for me to pick who to cheer for. On the one hand it’s the Habs, not quite as bad as cheering for the leafs but bad. On the other hand a Canadian team with BC boy Carey Price….I’ll probably cheer for the Habs since I may never see my Canucks win a cup but it’s a tough pill to swallow…

KBC

WKR
Another note, what’s up with the disappearing act the Knights scoring does in the playoffs? They are such a fun team to watch but just can’t score.

OP
Cant hit em
Tough one for me to pick who to cheer for. On the one hand it’s the Habs, not quite as bad as cheering for the leafs but bad. On the other hand a Canadian team with BC boy Carey Price….I’ll probably cheer for the Habs since I may never see my Canucks win a cup but it’s a tough pill to swallow…

Anyone but Vegas , Sharks fan

Reactions: KBC

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04