NHL Playoffs

No playoffs in pro sports are more intense then the NHL Playoffs .
Rep your team

GO SHARKS !!!!!!!!!!

OP
Cant hit em
What a win for us tonight , yeeeee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOT ROD

WKR
Go Pens.... I was raised 75 miles north of Pittsburgh... We would attend several games a year... There is nothing better than.. Be in there live..

StrutNut

Lil-Rokslider
I am beat and its only game 1. Wild should have won but they kept shooting right into Allen making him look like a super star. If the Wild pay with that same pace they will win the series and be a cup contender. Dubs looked good as well. Stop trying to get rebounds, their D is too good at covering you up. Start picking corners and score on the first shot and quit taking those stupid low probability shots from the corners.

elkyinzer

WKR
Another Pens fan here of course! Between the fishing, work, turkey season, add in the occasional double OT game... I don't get much sleep this time of year....

Going to be very tough to repeat without Letang and having to go through Washington, but ya gotta have hope. Would have been nice to land Shattenkirk knowing what we know now...which is why my objective prediction is that this is the year the Caps finally get it done. They are stacked and deep. Caps over Hawks in 6. Ugh that hurts to say, hope it doesn't end that way.

I am beat and its only game 1. Wild should have won but they kept shooting right into Allen making him look like a super star. If the Wild pay with that same pace they will win the series and be a cup contender. Dubs looked good as well. Stop trying to get rebounds, their D is too good at covering you up. Start picking corners and score on the first shot and quit taking those stupid low probability shots from the corners.

Yeah, I didn't get home from the X until 1:30 AM last night.. I'm also encouraged by the Wild's pace of play. They keep it up, more pucks will get through.

I disagree on forgetting rebounds, letting Allen continue to operate unmolested seems like a gift to Blues fans. The Wild just need to do better at mucking it up in front.