WTS NIB Crispi Summit GTX FS

fwafwow

WKR
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
1000 views and nobody is a size 11.5?? :)
I am size 11.5, but I already have the Wild Rock and Lapponia boots. Does the Summit fall between them or are they otherwise a pair I "need"?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
treillw

treillw

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I am size 11.5, but I already have the Wild Rock and Lapponia boots. Does the Summit fall between them or are they otherwise a pair I "need"?

You certainly need them! Haha No, I'm not sure how they compare to those other models - not familiar with them. Pretty sure the summits are the lightest .

Standard width.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I went into a hunt really worried about a bunion on my left foot. Long story short, bought crispi Nevada’s and my foot was in better shape after the 10 days then before. Crispis are magic.

fwafwow

WKR
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I went into a hunt really worried about a bunion on my left foot. Long story short, bought crispi Nevada’s and my foot was in better shape after the 10 days then before. Crispis are magic.
Are the Summits just as good?

OP
treillw

treillw

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Walked 18 miles in my Summits yesterday - way too much snow over my knees, muddy, steep, and rocky at places. They are barely broken in and I don't have a single blister. Feet feel fine this morning, but my muscles are a little sore :)

I've put hundreds of miles and hours on my Hunters over the years. Best boot I've ever owned. Need more time with the Summits to make any comparison.

Wife loves her Crispis as well - much more grip than her Kenetrek, they cup her feet much better, and roll better while walking. It's a little disappointing - we wanted to like the Kenetrek more, since they are out of MT.

Definitely not going with another boot brand unless Crispi makes some changes.

OP
treillw

treillw

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Not sure why these boots aren't selling with 3k views and tons of inquiries. Most people are unsure of sizing. I believe that they are priced pretty darn good as well. If you find a better memorial day sale price I will beat it by 5%.

ChrisA

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was extremely interested but wanted to get to Scheels to try some on before committing to yours. Turns out an 11 fits me better. Otherwise these would be mine. Nice boots.

OP
treillw

treillw

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Nope. Not unless something doesn't go through with Preston.

Thanks!