Sold NIB Leupold BX-5 Santiam HD 12x50's, $1,100.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Up for sale! Trying to help out a good friend needing some cash. When I say NIB, I mean BRAND NEW IN BOX, FRESH FROM OREGON. You can still smell the hipster beard oil from Portland on the outside of the packaging! ;)

In all seriousness, my friend just got these back from Leupold for warranty work. He sent in a 15 year old pair of Leupold Switch Powers and they sent him these in return because they couldn't fix the switch powers. While they were gone, he decided to go a different optics route so these are up for sale. Never been on the mountain, never been used. Ok, I guess in full disclosure, we DID pull them out and look through them at the mountain next to where we work before putting them up for sale. But in all reality, they've been used less than a floor model at Sportsman's Warehouse.

He lives in Evanston (Bear River, to be exact), but commutes to Heber City, Utah for work every day for anybody who wants to meet locally. Otherwise, he will ship as well. His contact info is below, feel free to text or call. Thanks so much for looking everyone!

Resized_20210519_073351.jpeg

Resized_20210519_073425.jpeg

Resized_20210519_073255.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.