WTS NIB Nikon Monarch M5 3-12x42SF MK1-MOA reticle

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Through an odd scenario with a product return I wound up with two different Nikon riflescopes. Well, I made my pick from the 2 (I actually went with the "lower end" one just to keep it simple with a 1" tube), so I'm trying to sell off the other. So, I'm selling this "flagship" model that Nikon recently redesigned. It seems like a heck of a scope, but in the interest of not purchasing another rifle, I'll have to get rid of it before that becomes and eminent probability.

This one has most of the bells and whistles that the serious long rangers are looking for - 30mm main tube, spring-loaded instant zero reset turrets, side focus, and an MOA holdover reticle. It will also include a users manual, Nikon lens cleaning cloth, and bikini-ed lens caps. The glass is outstanding (I took it out of the box long enough to look through it), and the features should delight whomever is privileged enough to wind up with this bad mamba jamba.

I won't provide any link, but you can check out the full write-up on it lots of places online. I would ship this to you for $350 flat OBO.

Holler with any questions!

Attachments

• IMG_8232[1].JPG
    IMG_8232[1].JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_8229[1].JPG
    IMG_8229[1].JPG
    182.5 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_8231[1].JPG
    IMG_8231[1].JPG
    227.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited: